Tired of waking up to discover you have stained your panties, sheets, and mattress?
Intimate assurance menstrual pads are the solution!
• Made with ultra-absorbent certified organic bamboo and cotton this full coverage panty like pads will keep you fresh and your undergarments dry!
• Pads that you can trust and use repeatedly
• made with 5 moisture-wicking layers of organic cotton and bamboo: breathable and comfortable with ultimate leak protection
• Made without harsh chemicals; you know what is inside each pad; organic hypoallergenic skin friendly fabrics certified safe even for baby skin!
• One intimate assurance pad can protect your underwear and mattress all night long!
• Organic bamboo loop terry lining is amazingly luxurious, premium soft and silky, distributes wetness across absorbent layers, made with no harmful chemicals
• Certified waterproof layer super soft, breathable, flexible and hypoallergenic (safe for baby skin) made in the USA with no toxic waste or harmful chemicals
• Easy to clean and store: If recently removed; place in running water and hand /machine wash cold, hang to dry or tumble dry low (remove promptly). If left unwashed for a day or so…pre-rinse/soak in cold water, hand/machine wash, hang dry or tumble dry low (remove promptly).
• Non chlorine bleach may be used on as needed basis for stain removal. No fabric softener recommended.
• Eco friendly, safe, and economical; imagine how much you will save overtime with a little investment 😊
• Intimate assurance pads are perfect as gifts; give them to your partner or spouse, daughters, or any female friend who has issues controlling heavy flow
• Length: 14 inches
• Gusset width (when snapped); 3 1/2 inches
• Flare width; 8 inches
* this product is handmade; please allow up to two weeks to process your order. If the product is already made, it will ship immediately.
*Due to the intimate sensitive nature of this product, there will be no returns. Please contact us if you experience any issues.
* Please note; you will be provided with a USPS, tracking number with whom you will be able to see the location of your package. But remember there are delays due to current pandemic. However most packages do arrive on time. Thanks for your understanding.
If you are an international customer, please keep track of your order with your tracking number to see where your package is. You can sign up for notices with the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS or FEDEX) to get email notices or texts to get updates about the location of your package. Also be aware that customs department might charge you additional fees. We are not responsible for customs fees. :)
To see our complete catalog visit;https://intimateheartsinc.com